Join Winding Path
Winding Path Psychotherapy is looking to add a part or full-time trauma-informed, mind-body-energy/spirit focused licensed massage therapist/ bodyworker. This person can utilize a wide variety of modalities to apply safe, trauma-informed therapy to address stress responses in the body and to gently unravel deeply held patterns of physical, mental & energetic tension that unprocessed trauma can create in the body. The ideal candidate will bring understanding, awareness, and presence to each session.
• Performs professional quality massage/bodywork, within the scope of practice and licensing
• Trained in various types of massage and open to feedback to best meet the needs of the population we serve
• Follows COVID-19 Health and Safety Guidelines, including but not limited to, masks, hand sanitizer, massage table sanitation, etc. as necessary
• Follows all practice policies and protocols
• Creates excellent customer experience through friendly and helpful attitude
• Designs specific sessions based on members, clients, or guests’ individual needs
• Assists in the cleanliness of the location (therapy rooms and common areas
• Completes Chart documentation accurately and completely
• Works well in a flexible environment with an interdisciplinary team, including mental health professionals.
• Participates in regular contact/feedback with Clinic Director and other professionals in the organization.
• Collaborates with clients and other treatment team members to ensure the highest quality of care.
• Promotes, supports and demonstrates WPP mission, vision and values through both behavior and job performance and adheres to policies, procedures, and Standards of Conduct on a day-to-day basis
• Regular and consistent attendance is required to perform other essential functions of the job (ie. laundry)
• Satisfactory results of background and reference check is a condition for this position
• Ability to manage difficult or emotional situations
• Ability to manage difficult or emotional situations and stay self-regulated
• Strong emotional and physical boundaries
• High degree of professionalism
• Excellent organization and time management skills
• Highly self-motivated but works well in a team setting
• Must be competent in working with people of diverse cultural
This is a contract position that provides a customer referral source from the existing clientele of the clinic and from other sources of advertisement.
Please submit your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter describe your current employment situation, what interests you in this position, and any qualifications you have for the position that are not covered in your resume. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for this position without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic.